Update information in your HeadCheck account using the web portal https://customer.headcheckhealth.ca. From your main menu, select "My profile", find the pencil icon which will allow you to edit your basic information (name, gender, and age), add you personal information (height and weight) and contact information (email and phone).
Articles in this section
- How to remove a draft test
- Can I use HeadCheck offline?
- HeadCheck Resources
- How do I edit my profile and add further health information to it?
- How can I give feedback?
- Is my data shared with third parties?
- Can HeadCheck provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options?
- Is my information safe?
- How long does it take to complete a HeadCheck test?
- Does HeadCheck connect with any Electronic Medical Record Systems?