To change your HeadCheck Account password, follow these steps:
1. Visit customer.headcheckhealth.com or open your HeadCheck app and click the "forgot password" link.
2. Enter your username or email address and click the "reset" button.
3. Check your email. To proceed to the password reset page, you will need to click the "reset password" button in the email. Your password will not change unless you click the button and create a new one.
4. Enter your new chosen password.
As a reminder, you password must be a minimum of 8 characters and:
- Include an uppercase letter
- Include a lowercase letter
- Include a number
- Include a symbol