No, HeadCheck is made to help identify concussions after they have happened and guide athletes, their families, and their medical professionals through the gradual return to play and return to learn of an athlete after a head injury.
Articles in this section
- HeadCheck Resources
- How do I edit my profile and add further health information to it?
- How can I give feedback?
- Is my data shared with third parties?
- Can HeadCheck provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options?
- Is my information safe?
- How long does it take to complete a HeadCheck test?
- Does HeadCheck connect with any Electronic Medical Record Systems?
- Is HeadCheck expensive?
- Will HeadCheck prevent my child from suffering concussions?