The assessment report provided by HeadCheck is not a medical diagnosis. If you require medical advice the best approach is always to consult your doctor or other health care professional first. Our assessments are developed purely for informative purposes in order to help people better understand their health.
Articles in this section
- How to remove a draft test
- Can I use HeadCheck offline?
- HeadCheck Resources
- How do I edit my profile and add further health information to it?
- How can I give feedback?
- Is my data shared with third parties?
- Can HeadCheck provide a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment options?
- Is my information safe?
- How long does it take to complete a HeadCheck test?
- Does HeadCheck connect with any Electronic Medical Record Systems?