You may sometimes have older paper based tests which you would like to add into your athlete's history for data completion. While the HeadCheck mobile app does not currently allow you to adjust the date for old test entry, our web panel will allow you to edit the date and time of testing, making it easy for you to enter old test information.
Please follow the steps below to begin:
- Log into your HeadCheck account at customer.headcheckhealth.ca
- Once logged in, navigate to the Athlete tab, and select the test history icon () for the athlete you would like to add a test for.
- Once the athlete's profile appears, click "Add Assessment" to add a test to the athlete's profile. A new browser tab will open for you to add a test.
- Enter the pertinent test information. We made the test entry look the same as or similar to our HeadCheck app for your convenience.
NOTE: The symptom questionnaire has "Trouble falling asleep" in a different order from the Paper SCAT5 form. Please be sure to read all questions in the web app as you enter the information.
- When you are done entering the test information, modify the appropriate sections in the Save test screen.
1) Edit the date, as appropriate (ENTER AS: DD/MM/YY)
2) Edit the Administered by section, as appropriate
3) Add any relevant notes, including "Test entered to HeadCheck from paper."
4) Click save. The test will be added to the athlete's profile.
You're done and can now close the browser tab and return to your HeadCheck Admin panel.