The Customer tab shows you all the individuals who have access to your organization's account.
There are 9 columns showing a selection of the most important information about your account holders, including their name, username, email address used, and their role within the organization. Additionally, it will show the user's Account status and Account type. There are 4 different account statuses:
- Active - when a user has this status, it means they have not yet verified their email with HeadCheck. This step is required for us to continue to provide service to the account.
- Verified - after a user verifies their email, they move into the verified status. This status gives users access to the trial version of the account. HeadCheck must be notified if they should be a paid user. You can notify HeadCheck by emailing email@example.com with the username and request for paid status.
- Paid - this status is manually assigned by HeadCheck and is reserved for paying customers. Users with this account status have access to the full function of the HeadCheck system.
- Blocked - HeadCheck reserves the right to block accounts in the event of suspicious activity or activities that violate our terms and conditions of use. This status is rarely used and we hope you won't see it, ever.
There are 2 Account types:
- Organization Admin - Org Admins, such as yourself, have full access to the administration panel, can add teams and athletes, and can assign users to teams.
- Organization Staff - Org Staff see a modified version of the administration panel. Like you, they see the dashboard, teams and athletes, but they cannot see other users and cannot add teams. They can add athletes to your account - something we hope makes your life a bit easier! See below for a sneak peak at what they see: