Who is this for: Organization Medical Administrators, Team Medical Staff, Coaches and Managers.
Whether working with a colleague or independently, we recommend all users to formally "log out" after each use. This gives your app a chance to update with all the new information that has been entered. However, we understand there are times when your colleague is across the court conducting a post-injury test and you need to view these results urgently. For immediate account updates, we recommend you "sync server data." The term "sync server data" may sound confusing to some, therefore, we're hoping to make it easy to understand! This will pull any new information from your account and send it to our server and vice versa- all while updating your account! You can think of it like a refresh button.
Here's how to sync server data on your mobile device through the app:
- Make sure you have strong wifi or data connection
- Login to the HeadCheck app
- Click the icon with 3 lines in the top left hand corner to open the menu
- (Make sure you don't have any drafts left on your app. Check the drafts tab in History, and save any drafts fully.)
- Press Sync Server Data
- Press Sync in response to the follow up question