Who is this for: Organization Medical Administrators, Team Medical Staff, Coaches, Managers, Athletes and Parents.
HeadCheck Manager is a reporting system designed for use by team managers and safety persons who are responsible for following an organization’s risk management program with a team, enhancing the safety of players and all involved in amateur sport.
HeadCheck Manager helps you:
Follow the Safety Game Plan
- Guided protocol helps safety officers focus during emotionally charged incidents
- Clear next steps mean your team always knows what to do next
- Easily log injuries or upload Return To Play consent forms
Simplify the Process
- Replace injury report paperwork with an easy-to-follow digital process
- Easily log required reports with e-signature
- Safely and securely share health information with athletes, their guardians and the association
See What You Need at your Fingertips
- View list of ineligible athletes
- Review pre-game safety officer responsibilities
- Log player medical incidents
Watch an informative video about Manager here
Please note, this tool should not be used to provide decision advice as some injuries may not be apparent immediately.
To learn more about how HeadCheck Manager works, read the next page on How to perform a pre game check.