Who is this for: Coaches, Managers, and Safety Officers.
Athletes are marked as ineligible when an injury is reported under their profile. This is helpful so that your organization’s health and safety coordinator, other coaches and managers, know who may be unable to play and who is injured. For good measure, we recommend viewing your ineligible list before every game or practice.
This step can also be considered to be a part of the pre game check.
To view athletes that are ineligible:
- On the HeadCheck Manager home page, hit the + icon next to “View Athlete Status”. Here you can see the athletes that are currently ineligible to play on each team.
- The yellow triangle indicates that the athlete is marked as ineligible, due to a previous injury. For more information, choose the “i” button.
- To change the health status of the athlete to eligible, a clearance note from a medical professional must be added to the athlete’s profile.
From these pages you can also learn about:
- How to remove an athlete from the ineligible list
- How to submit an injury report
- How to submit a post game report