Who is this for: Organization Medical Administrators, Team Medical Staff, Managers, and Coaches.
Policy Consent is an add-on in HeadCheck that was originally designed to help organizations meet the criteria of Rowan's Law in the province of Ontario; however, it can also be used for general waivers and education files (including videos) that you want your athletes to review and sign. Basically, it allows an organization administrator to:
- Upload waivers and files for your organization or for a specific team
- Allow each athlete in your organization/team to review and sign the file in HeadCheck
- If the athlete is a minor, their parent/guardian can help them review and sign the file via their Guardian account
- Quickly see which athletes have viewed and signed the file and which haven't
- Quickly send an email reminder to athletes to review and sign the file
To get this feature turned on for your organization, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org