Who is this for: Parents and Guardians.
Welcome to HEADCHECK! Our mission at HEADCHECK is to provide technology that helps ensure all athletes are receiving the latest and best standardized concussion testing and follow up. We hope that using HEADCHECK will help you stay on the same page with your child's team staff and make sure you have the information you need to help your child stay healthy.
Some of the things you can do with your Guardian account include:
- Updating your child's medical information in HEADCHECK
- Viewing tests or notes that your child's caregivers have completed for them in HEADCHECK
- Completing an evaluation of your child's current symptoms to give their caregivers an update on your child's current state
- Checking which of your child's teams and caregivers are using HEADCHECK
To get your Guardian account set up, either your team/clinic will need to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, your team/clinic member on HEADCHECK can add you as an emergency contact in HEADCHECK. This gives you the option to receive email notifications if your child gets a suspected or diagnosed concussion that is recorded in HEADCHECK.
- Once a member of the HEADCHECK support team has added your information to the system, you will receive an email from HEADCHECK Health with the subject "Invitation to Create Parent Profile for [your child's name]".
- Click on the link titled “Join Now” to set your username and password.
- Set your username and password, (make sure to pay attention to capitals and symbols since they are case sensitive).
- Then click the "Confirm" button to finish setting up your account.