Welcome to the HeadCheck Team! You may have recently received an email from our Success Team with the subject “Invitation to Create Account on HeadCheck”. This means your organization is using our software this season for injury reporting. We’ve started setting up your account on our end, but you’ll need to click the link in the email and complete the short form to complete your account set up (see below for more info).
If your organization is using HeadCheck, but you haven’t received this email or any messages from us about how to set up your account, then please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Steps to complete your account set up:
- Open the email from our Success Team with the subject “Invitation to Create Account on HeadCheck”.
- Click to open the link titled “Finish Account Set Up”.
- Fill out all required fields, including first and last name, role, phone number, username, and password.
- Press the confirm button once you’re done. If you’ve filled out all the required fields correctly, it should turn green.
- Your account setup is now completed! Use the username and password you’ve entered to login to the HeadCheck web panel or app, (but please note they’re case sensitive - this includes capital letters and symbols).
I haven’t received an email even though others in my organization have.
Solution: refresh your email inbox and check your Spam folder. If the email isn’t there, send our team a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send the email again.
The ‘Confirm’ button on the page to finish my account set up won’t turn green and I can’t click it.
Solution: double check the information you entered. If the two passwords entered don’t match or if you have any fields missing information, the ‘Confirm’ button will stay grey and you won’t be able to press it.
I clicked the link in the email, but I got a message that said “Invalid Key”.
Solution: this can happen if the invitation to set up your HeadCheck account was cancelled, or if there is a more recent email with an invitation to create your account. In that case, you need to use the link in the most recent email, since older emails will have links that have now expired.