It’s important to make sure your staff and athletes are following your organization’s and your region’s COVID-19 protocols. To help with this, we added a COVID-19 screening tool to HEADCHECK Health. If you’d like this tool turned on for your organization/team, send our Customer Success team a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COVID-19 tool in HEADCHECK includes a screening questionnaire that should be completed for the athletes before each game and practice. You’ll receive an email notification whenever a positive (symptomatic) questionnaire is saved so that you can follow up with the athlete to make sure the required next steps are taken. There are three ways to complete the COVID-19 questionnaire for an athlete:
- The athlete’s team medical staff (TMS) member or the organization medical administrator (OMA), such as yourself, can login to their HEADCHECK account and help the athlete complete the questionnaire
- The athlete can do it themselves using their HEADCHECK Athlete account
- For minors, a parent/legal guardian can complete the questionnaire for the athlete using their HEADCHECK Guardian account
Please sign into the Support Center to see detailed instructions on how to complete a COVID-19 Symptoms Screening questionnaire for your athletes, as well as how to review which athletes haven’t completed a questionnaire in the last 24 hours. For more information for athletes or parent/guardians on how to complete the COVID-19 Symptoms Screening questionnaire via their accounts, please sign into the Support Center and visit the following pages:
- How to complete a COVID-19 Symptoms Screening with your Athlete account
- How to complete a COVID-19 Symptoms Screening with your Guardian account